Welcome to the Virtus Designs Blog

I have a new home for my blog. You will be redirected in about 10 seconds.

If you are not redirected, please click here

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Firefox 3

Just to update everyone, I have been really busy lately and haven't had as much time to work on updating all my themes for Firefox 3 yet but they are in the works and will be done. I made them available for FF3 in order to see how they worked and I am aware about the issues regarding the search window and the tabs. I was hoping to be able to fix these quickly but it turned out to be trickier than I thought.

I have been working on designing a website for a friend of mine who has a Network/IT support and consulting business so I have spent most of my time on that.

Thanks for all of your feedback and please stay tuned. I will get all of my themes up and running for FF3 as soon as I can.

Thanks to everyone has left donations. I really appreciate your generosity and your kind words for the work that I have done.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have downloaded the firefox theme but I cannot install. it is opening by winrar by default and I dont know which file is for installation. Kindly help me. Thanks and very best regards, Nagi

Brett said...

Abdul,

You need to open up Firefox, then go to tools>add-ons and the extension/theme window will come up. Take the file you downloaded then drag it over to the theme window and drop it in. It will ask you if you want to install. Click the install button, them make sure you go into your list of themes and select "use theme" before you restart. If you are using Firefox 3, it will just ask you if you want to restart, click the button and the theme should be up.

SEADEVIL said...

you have some excellent themes and I really like your work.
When or how soon will you have the Bible theme up?
I just installed ff 3 on my pc.
Thanks and God Bless....

Dave