Welcome to the Virtus Designs Blog

I have a new home for my blog. You will be redirected in about 10 seconds.

If you are not redirected, please click here

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Blog Layouts

I am venturing into the realm of blog layouts for Blogger and Wordpress as well as Firefox and Flock themes. Apparently there is a huge demand for great layouts for your blog so you can share your thoughts with the world in style.

If anyone has a blog that you would like a customized layout for, I need some practice.

2 comments:

Hakai said...

Does this mean you will not be updating the current themes to the new versions of Firefox due to not having the time?

I don't know how entailed it is to just bring a current theme up to the latest version, but...it seems with the more you add, the longer it takes to get them updated.

Bodizzle said...

I will still be updating them, I am just trying to find ways to make a living since I am currently unemployed.