Welcome to the Virtus Designs Blog

I have a new home for my blog. You will be redirected in about 10 seconds.

If you are not redirected, please click here

Friday, June 6, 2008

Stay Tuned

I am working on a new website and some new themes for when Firefox 3 is released.

There are some minor changes to the themes but overall they look and feel the same as before. I hope you will find some of the changes to improve the themes. Due to the change in structure of the themes by the Firefox developers, I decided to redo the way the tabs look and operate. They made it very difficult to change the tabs but I think you will like the way they look. The changes should also prevent any issues related to extensions that add functionality to themes. Most of the changes I made were done to keep my themes more compatible with popular extensions.

On a bigger note, I have joined the team at Flock theme development will now become my profession. After teaching high school for five years, I am excited for something new and what could be better than doing something I love to do and have been doing as a hobby for the past year and a half.

I will announce my new site soon so stay tuned.

No comments: